Interested in working in gamedev? Please, contact us in any way - email (firstname.lastname@example.org), skype or phone (+371 29911983). Currently our office is located in Riga, Latvia. Also you can work remotely (as outsource).
We have positions available in the following areas:
Intern or Senior Content Designer
Content designers are people, who fills game with levels, art, sounds, texts and other content to entertain player. We are looking for creative people who like to create:
- Scenes or maps in level editors;
- Special effects using particle systems;
- Integrate art into project;
- Combine and reuse assets go gain best visual appearance;
- Search for music and sounds;
We are looking for genius game designers with great instincts and creative flair, who:
- Can create game concept document
- Has ability to analyse game rules
- Can create formal tasks to content designers and programmers and check them
- Ability to calculate game balance
- Monetization integration skills
- Shipped a mobile title previously (highly desirable, not essential)
- Any playable games, mods, level designs, prototypes or anything else that you think will show us just how skilled and creative you are. If there is nothing for us to play, we can’t tell just how good you are!
- Flash or other prototyping experience as a plus
We are looking for a creative and fun artist looking to get their start in the gaming industry.
Game asset and character creation can be a part of your internal training.
- Graphics tablet
Vector graphics or 3D-art experience will be an advantage.
You do not need tertiary qualifications or a huge number of years of experience – although this would definitely come in handy – but the most important thing is that you are fun, professional and able to work well with everyone at MadSword!
Or maybe you are professional with huge background in gamedev? Join us!
Are you looking to achieve your dream of working in the games industry?
MadSword are looking to provide internships to talented up and coming programmers who are looking to kick-start their career in gaming!
If you’re looking to gain experience in the gaming industry and have the skill drive and passion to become a professional programmer then this is your opportunity!
We will help you with exposure to exciting projects and an autonomous environment to help you develop your skills at your pace.
You will be paid over your internship and will be exposed to the studios process in development and release.
We also work internally on a flat structure that encourages a friendly, supportive and fun environment. So you are welcome to learn from experienced senior experts, getting their advice on how you can continue to develop your skills to become the best of the best.
If you would like to kick start you career in games, then don’t hesitate, send through your application now!
We are seeking programmers with game development experiance. It will be great, if you have one of the following:
- High coding skills in any language
- Game development experience in Unity3D
- Design scalable project structure
- Ability to solve problems by own
- Check performance and binary size
- Avoid indiancode (shit-code)
- Reuse already available code
- Take care about designers - create level editors
We really appreciate a personalised cover letter outlining your passion for games and your interest in MadSword.
We are looking for people who dream to work in the gaming industry, but has not special development skills. Such people:
- Are passionate about games.
- Have a great brain and are sharp, smart and well thought out.
- Have great communication skills.
- Has great English and Russian skills
- Are responsible
We can offer some tasks, that are not related to the programming and design, so that person can get into game development process in professional team.
Some of the possible tasks for this position:
- Keep forum.
- Management of group in social network.
- Prepare forum themes corresponding to the example
- Post news to facebook/twitter/website/etc.
- Raise game ratings.
- Search for gaming sites and post reviews.
- Reply to comments in GooglePlay.
- Create content for wikipedia about our games.
- Check and translate English/Russian texts.
- Build games for different platforms
- Check game for bugs